Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nine down, nine to go...

Ok, I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything new. I'm so sorry to the two of you that read this;-) But I've been really busy finishing up my first half of student teaching. I loved it! I'm so glad I am going to be a teacher.

My last day was hard though. I will more than likely never see these kids ever again. I am now going to student teach at a different school, then this summer I will move to a different state, far away from them. As most of you know, I have really been burdened for these kids. I have really grow to love them, as I'm sure I will with all my students, but my heart still aches for them because they have not the truth.

Although I leave them to go to a new group of students, a new cooperating teacher, even a new town, I will always remember them with a great heartache and prayer. "My prayer and hearts desire" is that I may have planted a small seed in the hearts of these students, and maybe someday, the Lord will lead someone else to water, but ultimalty, the Lord will confict them so much, that they come to a saving faith.

"Lord lay some soul upon my heart. And love that soul through me. And may I humbly do my part to win that soul for Thee." May that truly be our hearts desire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home