Monday, February 20, 2006

The Big Day...


Tomorrow is the big day. During student teaching we have to have four visits by our supervisors throughout the time we are student teaching. Tomorrow is my first visit. When they come they basically tell you if you are passing or failing student teaching. Scary thought huh?

Because of the importance of this visit, I took some time today to prepare my student for the visit. I reminded them why I was there, and that I get graded on how I teach. I talked about how they like to get good grades on things they work hard on, so I need their help to get a good grade tomorrow. I talked about how I had been in college longer than they had been alive (that was really amazing for them) and how I needed to get a good grade from this teacher if I wanted to become a teacher "when I grow up", as they so appropriately put it. They were all very excited about helping me.

So, I guess we'll see. My lesson plan is written, my class is prepared, and I'm shaking in my boots! Here goes nothing!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

so, how did it go? Were the kids good for you???
:)

2/21/2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home