Saturday, January 21, 2006

Getting started...

Ok, so I don't really know about this. Maybe no one will even read this, but I thought I would try what is one of the latest "things" for college students.

Although I have been just doing nothing for the last month, that will very shortly be changing. For those of you that don't know, I am done with my classes here at MBBC (YEAH!!!!) Not that I don't like MBBC, but I'm super glad to be moving on in my life. I begin student teaching on Monday at a local elementary school. It's Lincoln Elem. Right down the street from my house. I'll be there for nine weeks working with a great teacher (Mrs. Theter) and some really cool 2nd graders. Yes, I do already know them because of some feild work I had to do there last semester. After finishing there I will be going to Juno, a little town 12 miles north of Wttn. Where the next nine weeks will be divided between K-4 and K. I'm super excited, but a little nervous. I'm sure I will learn a lot and get some wonderful hands on training.

Well, I close for now since I have a friend waiting for me down stairs (what a rude friend I am!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah! congrats on your new blog! i am sure you will do fine with your student teaching:) enjoy every minute of it!

1/23/2006 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home