Friday, February 17, 2006

Snow day...


Ok, so I got my first snow day as a teacher!! It sure was fun. I would have to say that teachers look forward to snow days just as much, if not more, than the students do. It was so wonderful to have a day off (I'm not trying to rub it in, I promise).

I didn't do much on my day off, but I did have a chance to come up to school and see a few of you. That was really fun. I had no idea how much I missed seeing everyone. I forget that there is so much going on and that I have no idea about any of it.

During my time up "visiting the real world" I was talking to someone who commented about the amount of time I have to blog. Well, it does seem like I blog alot, and I probably do blog more than some, but I do it to stay in touch. Student teaching is much less busy (for me at least) than being in class. I also have see some really awesome things happen in my life the past few weeks/months and because I never see anyone I never get to share them. This is my way of sharing:-) Also, because this is my way of staying in touch, I need you to stay in touch too! If you read this I would love to know it. You don't have to say much, just let me know what's happening your busy life. And for anyone who didn't read my last blog - it's worth it. God is really working in some hearts and lives.

I should go now. Until the next snowy day...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Katie, I had so much fun playing in the snow with you on Thursday! Our picture by the snowbunny even made it on the Cnet! I'll have to send you the pic. I'm going to post it on my blog...Love ya!

2/21/2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home