Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Wear your pajamas to school...



Today we had a party. Let me tell you what a great day you missed out on. When I started student teaching I made a reward chart for my students. The object was to fill the chart, then we could have a party. To obtain stickers for the chart, the whole class had to be good. Well, it took them five weeks, but they did it. So today we had a pajama party!! We watched Toy Story, took pictures, ate pop-corn, cookies, and ice cream, and had a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures from our day.

<-----You've got to love those PJ's:-)

Well, we had a great day. And these are the coolest second graders I know!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a blast, Katie!

3/02/2006 9:06 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I cannot tell you how many times i wanted to have a pj day at the daycare at home! the director still says no, but im gonna keep on trying! looks like you had tons of fun! i bet those kids love you!

3/03/2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home