Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pictures...

For those of you that actually read my blog. I told you that I would be posting some pictures of my class on here this weekend. However, my computer at home is not working, so I will not be able to do that yet.

I would like to ask you to pray for the Thomas family tomorrow though. They are the ones I have mentioned before and they are coming to church tomorrow. I'm really excited. Pray that the message will have a clear gospel plan and that they will listen and take to heart what they hear. I'm very burdened for this family because I think the Lord is really working in their hearts right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I finally found your little thing. Thanks for telling me about it....I hope you know who this is.

2/27/2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger Katiebug said...

Sorry, don't know who the above person is because I don't know what the "little thing" that you are referring to. Send me an email or call me 248-9402 so I can know who you are. Sorry, I wish I did know.

2/27/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home