Sunday, April 16, 2006

It's been forever...


Ok, so it's been forever since I've written on here. There are a couple of reasons for that. 1) I've been totally busy with a million things unrelated to student teaching. 2) I'm student teaching. 3) I sort-of forgot about keeping this up because there's like three people that even look at it and see them all the time anyways. So this message is for you three.

Things are going fine. I'm not too fond of my new supervising teacher. She is very nice, but has some really strange rules and proceedures for me to follow and I've spent the first two weeks only observing her. Much different than my last placement.

I have also been trying to get out my graduation invataions/announcements!! Woo-hoo!! I'm super excited about being done with college. Although, the really bad things is that the Monday morning after graduation I have to go back to student teaching for another four weeks. Oh well, I guess life could be worse.

Other than that, everything in my life is about the same as it always is. I do have tomorrow (Mon.) and Tues. off of school so that will be nice and I may get a chance to see some of you up at school. Well, I need to get to bed and take advantage of the extra beauty rest (I need all the help I can get). Have a wonderful day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Aw, yep, I'm one of the three!

4/18/2006 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it :)

4/18/2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home