Monday, April 24, 2006

Isn't God Great...


The title of this blog is a phrase that is often way over used, but I have a truly grateful heart right now and want to share it with you all.

As you know, we (Kate Woodby) and I, are moving to Schaumburg this fall. The Lord has really opened some doors for us in how our apartment situation worked out and it was really as if our apartment just fell into our laps. (For all you jokers out there I don’t mean to insinuate that either Kate or I are the wicked witch of the west with a house falling on us.) Well, since that time, that Lord has really blessed us with some wonderful things. To be perfectly honest with you, I thought we would be using furniture like in the picture, basically my grandparents old, worn out lawn funiture that they are too embarressed to even use any more. Yes, I know, it is possible to survive with minimal to no furniture for the first little while. In fact, I was planning on going to St. Vinnies to look for the cheapest stuff possible at the end of the summer. But God, the awesome provider that He is, has literally given us a living room set, a dining room set, lamps, a microwave and small kitchen type things too numerous to mention.

I’ll admit, I was a little faithless when it came to having a super cool, furnished apartment, but isn’t it great how God can give wonderful blessings even to the faithless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I totally know what you mean about God providing for you! Praise the Lord! It is great to see him working in aspects that we tend to be faithless in!

4/25/2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home