Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Miss the bike...

For those of you that know, I used to ride a motercycle. As I was walking home this evening, several bikes drove by. I miss riding. You may ask, "why do you say used to?" Well, I'm glad you asked, I'll tell you:-) This past fall I was driving to work, on the motercycle, when I had a minor accident. Thankfully I was wearing a helmet (which is basically ruened now) so my head wasn't hurt, but I smashed my hand quite badly (you can still see the marks on it) and ruined the bike. I haven't been brave enough to go out yet, but I'm hoping to sometime in the near future (if I get the courage).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie,
I was driving to work yesterday and I saw several motorcycles drive past. I have greatly missed going on rides with you, Davis, and your dad. Davis told me that he was going to try and teach me again how to drive the white bike (I think it has been long enough since the last time he tried and I fell over on the bike). I love the times where we went out and rode together-good memories! ~MiKayla

4/28/2006 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home