Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Carrots...


Have you ever really wanted something? I mean REALLY wanted it? I'm talking about when you were a kid and you really wanted that super cool slinky that could go up and down the stairs!!! What would you do to get that thing? You would really have to love it to do anything for it, but would you be willing to do anything for it? I was thinking of that tonight as I was sitting here eat carrot sticks (hence the name of the blog) and working on my lesson plans for tomorrow. What lessons am I learning from these kids? It's the lesson of really wanting something. For instance, there are several student in the class that have just learned how to tie their shoe. They want to have the independence of tieing their own shoe so badly, that I really think they would kill me if I even offered to help. That got me to thinking... (scarry I know) the things I want, how badly do I want them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home