Wednesday, May 02, 2007

One more...

As I sit my classroom at 11:17 PM thinking about how I should have gone home hours ago, I can't help but write this one short note. Tonight, I put up my last bulletin board for this '06-07 school year. This has been my first year as a classroom teacher and what thrill it has been. For the most part I have loved every minute of it, although, it has not been without it's challenges and struggles, as with all things in life. All in all, though I look back on this as a great year. I have loved each one of my students and they have each touched my life in a different way. There will be many more students to come and even more lessons to learn as I do my best each day to teach them all I can, but this has been a special class. They will always be in my heart as my very first class. My love to each of you: Anthony, Liana, Leeza, Tyler, Julia, Atreyee, Christopher, Jason, Ishita, Keitaro, Tessa, Benjamin, Kenney, Emelie, Chibuzor, Mihir, Shruthi, Shashank, Timothy, Melissa, Dessi, Jenna, Hritik, and David. While we only have 18 more days together in this class you will always be in my heart. I pray that I have touched your lives for the sake of Jesus Christ throughout this year. May each of you learn to love him more and more as you continue in your lives. God bless each one of you!!!
Love, Miss Jaspers

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

aww! you're so cute! congrats on your first year!

5/07/2007 9:28 AM  
Blogger Jeremy and Amy said...

Wohoo!!! Way to go Katie! I know that's a great feeling to finish up :)

5/11/2007 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! Love you and miss you! Happy Birthday!

Ali O.

5/15/2007 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home