Thursday, August 03, 2006

Moving on...

While I feel like my life has changed so much of the past few months, there is an even bigger change awaiting me. In just 12 short days I will be moving to my own place. I'm very excited. I'm ready. I can't wait. I'm thrilled to meet my first grade class. I'm a bit nervous. I'm sad.
There is something about still living at home that keeps the kid in you alive. I know, I'll be working with kids and that will help, but moving out for good has a way of ending that stage of your life.
I'm very excited and ready to being this new phase, but I'm sad to say good-bye to the kid in me.
Welcome to the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Katie,

You're going to be a terrific teacher (or as Goose from Charlotte's Web says, "TEERRIIFFIICC")
I need your new address.....

I sincerely wish you all the best!
Love you!
Dawn

8/09/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Kutzie said...

I'll be praying for you! I'm glad you have this great opportunity. Your kids will love you.

8/13/2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home