Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Breaking the rules...


Ok, I admit. I always did my best not to break the rules at Maranatha because of who my dad was. But sometimes you've got to live a little. Well, he's not president any more so I broke the rules today:-) I went into the dining hall in pants, walked on the grass and was holding a boys hand the entire time (go ahead, ask me who it was!:-) So evil...I know!!!

Added 07-19-06
***Due to the higher traffic on my blog now I feel I should take a minute to explain this blog so no one is offended. I wrote this blog as a joke - I chose the picture on purpose. As most of you know I work a Maranatha's Preschool. While at work, where we are allowd to wear pants, we went on a field trip to the park. The shortest way to the park was through MBBC's campus. So, that's the way we went. We also stopped by the dining hall because Rick, the cook, had asked us to. We went through the grass because we have 14 three-year-olds and 9 four-year-olds that were whining and complaining that the walk was "too long and they were tired." And last, the hand I was holding was that of a three-year-olds. So, if you are still offended by this blog I am very sorry. I guess this picture was not worth a thousand words.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The skirt fit, the shirt, well that's another story! I'm glad you only broke three rules!

6/21/2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hmmm... your dad? hahaha. i dont know! davis?

6/21/2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger Carla Jane said...

was it the Daddy-o?

6/26/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Katiebug said...

No Carla Jane, but that was a good guess!

6/26/2006 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

7/19/2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home