Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

For the three of you that actually read this blog I thought I would give you a quick update. Things have been really busy here. I finished my student teaching last Wed. (woohoo!!! and huray!!!!) I had a wonderful student teaching experience and I was planning on posting some pictures that day but a few things came up. One thing that kept me from posting them was my computer crashed - as in totally gone. Basically everything I had from my college days gone. Sad:-( Another, the blogspot website was done. And last, but not least, I got done student teaching at 3:30 and went to work at 5 and worked until 4AM. Then that's basically all I have done in the past few days. I have worked a total of 58 hours since I finished student teaching, and I haven't even been done student teaching for a week yet. Tomorrow I get to work from 7:30 AM until 2AM and then back to work at 7:30 on Wed. Should be interesting to see if I can even walk after that.
The only other big news that I have is that we actually have our apartment!!! I'm so excited! Kate called me the other night and left a message saying we have an address now!! We are on the third floor (which will make it interesting for moving in) but will make it nice and quiet as well as it will have a much nicer view. Oh, and since we are on the third floor we would love anyone and everyone that can help us move in. We are moving on Aug. 15 and we'll buy you lunch if you come and help:-) Plus, who wouldn't love to come see Kate and I??
Well, I should get to bed and try to catch a few minutes of beauty rest, we all know I need as much as I can get;-)
I'd love to hear how everyone is doing if anyone gets a minute in their busy lives.

4 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

I like the advertisement :)

6/13/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hey! long time no see! im glad to hear you got your apartment! i totally know how you feel about working all the time...YOU GO GIRL!
i love you!

6/18/2006 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't necessarily give up all hope on your computer yet. You can send your computer to a data recovery firm and see if there's anything they can do. There are businesses that have recovering crashed computers as the only thing they do. Of course, it may be a bit expensive, but you might want to think about it.

7/19/2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Katiebug said...

Thanks for the advice. I have already looked into getting it recovered, but it was going to be about $600. So, until I have $600 just sitting around, I'm just going to have to hold onto my old hard drive (I got a new one put in) and remember to save EVERYTHING to CD.

7/19/2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home