Sunday, July 02, 2006

Abide with Me...

I need Thy presence every passing hour.
What but Thy grace can foil the tempter's power?
Who, like Thyself, my guide and stay can be?
Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me.

These are the words to the second verse of the song Abide with Me, written by Henry F. Lyte. I sang these words for two-and-a-half awesome years in Maranatha's Chamber Singer Choir!! I loved being in choir and as much of a blessing as those words were then, they are even more so now. I'm working about 70 hours a week, trying to pack up not only my room, but our entire house, and trusting in God's strength more and more each and every day. I was driving home from work tonight, listening to the Chamber's CD and the words to this song were such a blessing to my heart.

It's summer time. We're all busy working, playing, and trying to catch up on a million things we don't get done during the school. But God still leads and guides if we let him during these busy days.

1 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

hey can you email me those pics or can i just download them?

by the way more info for you coming soon :)

7/10/2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home