Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Liana...

I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but it's because I love teaching and that takes most of my time. However, I had to write about this particular student. Her name is Liana. I love each of my student and all for different reasons. I have a picture of my whole class, but I don't have it on the computer yet. So this will have to do. I went to Liana's house a few days ago and had a wonderful time. Her family goes to our church and I had a wonderful time of fellowship with them. When I go on home visit's I am usually trying to interject the gospel with everything that we talk about, but it was so refreshing to just enjoy a wonderful dinner and Christ-honoring conversation. So, to all the "Liana's" out there. Thank you for being an encouragment to your teacher. Godly Christian families are a such a blessing from God!!! (I tried posting the picture of us, but it wouldn't let me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger kathryn said...

yay for liana!
i had a great lesson with her today :)

11/10/2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home