Monday, May 21, 2007

Free at last...









Ok, so I really do miss my baby brother already and he's only been married for a week!! It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. And no, not just because it was my brothers. When I heard they were having an outdoor wedding I was a little sceptical, but we couldn't have asked for a better day. The vows were beautiful and from the heart. Dad pulled out a letter "from the dark ages" as Davis said, that brought everyone to tears. But most importantly God was gloried in the uniting of two families. I couldn't pick a better sister-in-law. MiKayla, welcome to the J's.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy and Amy said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! I love your bridesmaid dresses; such a pretty color. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Where was it? It sure was a nice, sunny day!

5/22/2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home